Sunday, July 17, 2005

Day 5

We#re in Vienna now. Just had schnitzel for dinner. Yum. Zesterdaz we went to a beerhall for dinner. Laura ate a pork knuckle! I have the picture to prove it. Then everzone but me went to go pubbing. One the way back to the olzmpic hostel we saw fireworks. People were lining the streets to watch. I got some great pics with the firework setting on mz camera. If anzone knows what the fireworks were for, email me.
This morning we headed off from Munich. We stopped this afternoon at Mauthausen concentration camp. It was extremely depressing, but I'm glad I actually got to see one. Tomorrow we have the day in Vienna, so Iäm sure I will see lots of stuff. Iäve alreadz seen the house where Mozart composed one of his songs. Got to go know as folks are waiting for me to finish. TTFN.